Wow, I can’t believe so many people support me in my art! I truly am grateful, and you’re all wonderful people. I don’t have anything exciting to offer but some of my own drawings and prints. Thank you so much guys.
- 1st place: A 12” x 10” Bofur poster, 2 card stock prints, 3 thorin twerkinshield lentincular cards, and 2 traditional drawings of your choice from the photo (you get first pick!).
- 2nd place: 1 card stock print, 2 thorin twerkinshield lenticular cards, and a traditional drawing of your choice from the photo.
- 3rd place: 1 card stock print, 1 thorin twerkinshield lenticular card and a traditional drawing.
So here are the rules!
- You don’t have to be following me, but it would be appreciated.
- Multiple reblogs are okay!
- Likes do not count!
- No giveaway blogs, I’ll be checking!
This giveaway ends on March 29th, 2014 winners will be chosen via random number generator.
so just in case you were wondering, there is such thing as Daft Punk slash fiction
This is one of the reasons The LEGO Movie hit wayyy closer to home than Frozen to me. Instead of a problem that only tackles some few, selected people, you can’t deny that at least at one point you have looked at yourself and felt worthless because everyone around you outshines you even in the things you’re good at.
That’s one of the reasons this movie made me legitimately cry in the theater, that, and due to the fact that the moral that accompanies this is much more empowering than just “letting it go”.
And let’s talk about that facial expression at the end like I didn’t know a lego could make me cry.
I feel like it was meant for college students
does anyone have that pic of the guy giving another guy head in a vacant lot while the kid does a sick wheelie but also there are some dogs having a threeway and orbs
SIGNAL BOOST BECAUSE I DONT REALLY BELIEVE THIS IS A REAL IMAGE BUT I WANT TO GIVE ERZY THE BENEFIT OF THE DOUBT
what an incredible description but on the other hand i too will never forget this image
She just murdered three men. Why isn’t she in trouble
Because she’s not a real person.
Gotham doesn’t exist.
She’s also a villain. That’s kind of what she does.